Wednesday, September 7, 2011



I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. Mine was filled with family, food and Bear. Now that Labor day as come and gone and it’s time to look forward to the Fall, my birthday and the holidays….the ones with LOTS of candy and food! Oh and shopping for fall/winter clothes. Here are a few pics of my past weekend and a few from my “pic a day goal”.
My lovley little sister and I want to a wine shop to gossip and to spend some time together! It was such a treat to be with her.











Here is my little Marley and me just napping! He is a good little cuddle bug.
















I also was able to spend time with my Little Matty, who filled me in on Star Wars, Super Man and Bat Man. Somehow he was able to combine all three plots and story lines into one. This child it going places!! I am one proud aunt....no sweeter words then being called Aunt Jana! Music to my ears. Monday I was able to spend with Bear and we had such a wonderful time. I am one lucky girl to get to spend time with him. He takes me to brunch (aka My all time fav Meal) and then lets me watch Mad Men for hrs. Yay for a long weekends!

1 comment:

  1. Uh..when did Jori become a grown-up?!? LoL! You two look fabulous!! Love you:)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete