Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Little acts of kindness…

Every week Bear lets me watch my new fav show “new girl”. I giggle and he just lets me. He watches and sometimes laughs but I think he mostly does it because he knows how much I love it. I am always blown away by the little things he does for me and for others. The other weekend we were at Costco and he saw an older lady needing help, without saying a word he walked right over to her and helped this elderly woman put a case of water in her cart. My heart sang! (I still can’t get over how lucky I am to have such a wonderful person to be with) He calls his grandmother often just to chit chat, he helps anyone who may ask or not. I love that he is such a kind person. Too often we get so caught up in what we want or that we are not getting help we over look others who may truly be in need of just a bit attention. While letting your girlfriend watch a TV show she likes, or helping someone in bulk item store be written in the history books, they are written in my heart. That reminds me, I need to call my grandmother today after work!! Maybe he will rub off on me just a little.


1 comment:

  1. Awww! He sounds like a catch! I'm lovin' the happy cloud you're on :) Enjoy it my dear. You deserve it!

    love,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete