Friday, October 21, 2011

Eat, Drink, and...then pass out

Well, I am off to Orlando for a fun filled weekend with my hunny buns (Bear), his college friend and his girlfriend. We are taking on the Disney's Food and Wine Festival. I can't wait to eat and drink my way around the world and then some. Lets be honest here for just a moment....this little event is what I live for! It was something I missed badly when I was living it up Chicago style.
Yesterday as I was debating what I was going to toss in my carry-on that was fabulous and chic.  While this might be easy for some, it seems cause me a little worry and stress. "What if I dont like what I bring? What if I spill something on it? What if I gain 10lbs overnight and it no longer fits?" These are all crazy little things I think about when it come to packing.  Welcome to the inner workings of my thought, sit down and enjoy the show!
As I was going through everything I own I realized that I have NO shorts. Ok, that's a lie. I have one pair but I don't really like them. So I ran to Banana Republic and grabbed a pair for just under  $50! UGH the ANGER for that price. Oh well...they are super cute with buttons on the side. Very nautical themed and I do love all things nautical. I mean, who doesn't love navy blue, yellow, stripes and so on?!?!  This is my outfit I came up with for Saturday as I walk from county to county sipping and eating my way around the world.  Its a tough life, huh?
Weekend!



















I would also like to point out that I get a discount at Loft.....so the top and flip flop were like half the price. The bag is like the one I have that I found at a thrift store but same feel.

LOFT long sleeve t shirt
$37 - loft.com

Milly sailor shorts
$215 - net-a-porter.com

Havaianas flip flop shoes
£20 - bankfashion.co.uk

Old Navy shoulder handbag
$23 - oldnavy.gap.com

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you crack me up! I'm sure you would have looked beautiful no matter what you chose to wear. You'll always be a beauty queen to me. :)

    Love you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete